10 reasons why The Spine Wizard® Back Stretcher is changing the way people address common forms of back pain
The Spine Wizard® Back Stretcher Top Benefits
- It requires less materials than any inversion therapy products.
- It gently stretches your back with your hips suspended.
- It provides back pain relief in the ultimate comfort of your bed.
- You can use it on any flat surface.
- It is always right under your bed, out-of-sight, and ready to use.
- It allows you to multi-task while stretching your back.
- You can take it with you in an airline-approved carry-on bag.
- It instantly folds when you pick it up.
- It requires no electricity or batteries.
- It is completely maintenance-free.
- It is absolutely non-restrictive.
- Adjustable knee supports are designed for comfort.
- Using it on your bed is totally comfortable.
- It is made of a simple construction.
- It has a beautiful wood finish and decorative knee supports.
- It has smooth surfaces and edges.
- It eliminates the restrictive mechanical contraption appearance.
- Back pain melts away like magic!
- Addresses common forms of lower and middle back pain.
- Can improve mobility.
- Relaxes you right before bedtime.
- Energizes you right after you wake up.
- It is totally controlled by the user.
- It is lightweight.
- It is easy to assemble.
- It is easy to pack and carry.
7. Ease of use
- It is easy to setup and move around.
- It has easy sizing adjustments.
- Getting in requires no straps, belts, or levers.
- Just prop your legs up and start relaxing.
- Stretching is as easy as breathing and relaxing.
- Getting out is as simple as straightening your legs.
- It folds and stores in seconds.
- Design simplicity combined with gentle pulling and bending contributes to its affordability.
9. Personal safety
- Dramatically reduces risk of injury or death compared to inversion therapy products.
- No increase in blood pressure or the eye’s retinal pressure.
- No vertigo, nausea, or stomach discomfort.
- No life-threatening tipping hazard since you can use it while lying on the floor.
- Lying in bed with feet up is safer than hanging by your feet.
- No sharp edges, rough surfaces, or pressure points.
- Low center of gravity – a few inches compared to a few feet for inversion therapy products.
10. Alternative uses
- Stretching can improve mobility.
- Stretching before bedtime can help you fall asleep faster.
- Stretching at work during breaks can help you avoid taking sick leave.
- Athletes with sudden back pain can stretch before, during, and after their competition to stay in the game.
- The Spine Wizard® Back Stretcher can help a paraplegic person to sit up in bed.