“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.” Aristotle
I bet most of us have a closet full of skeletons. Not the spirits of guilt and secret discretion, but rather the ghosts of projects past. I have fitness equipment I only used a time or two until I was so sore from the workout that I hid the thing in self-preservation, and some I never even tried because the motivation had passed even before my new shiny thigh master of the moment arrived by 3rd class mail. And it’s not just fitness gadgets – my kitchen pantry is littered with devices that solve problems I don’t even have. I never used that fancy paella pan because I don’t eat paella – who knew??!!
When I look at all those ghost projects of the past, I might begin to think that new habits are hard to make. But when I invented The Spine Wizard® Back Stretcher to gently and easily ease my back pain, I realized that this notion of difficulty is just plain wrong.
Some new habits are EASY to form. It’s a cinch to ingrain a new practice in my daily life when it meets these simple requirements:
- It’s simple. The fewer steps the better. Over complication is the enemy.
- It’s quick. I’ve found that 8 minutes is the magic threshold. I can promise myself 10 minutes without batting an eyelash. Beyond that, we start to feel a time burden.
- It’s painless. Our minds and bodies are repelled by things that hurt over and over.
- It feels good. Let’s take requirement 3 a bit further. We are compelled to do things that actually feel good!
- Its benefit is immediate. What if you could lose 10 pounds with 1 day of dieting? We’d never fall off the wagon! Conversely, we lose our oomph on projects that take too long to feel results. An immediate shift away from pain can give you that ooh-ahh feeling like no other.
- It’s convenient. Even if we satisfy all the other requirements, if it’s not convenient, it won’t happen. If you had to go to the gym across town and use The Spine Wizard® Back Stretcher under the watchful eye of the trainer, you’d probably never go. Lucky for us all, The Spine Wizard® Back Stretcher was designed for use in your own home, at work, and while on travel. You can literally take it with you everywhere you go.
So, fear not, my cautious friends. The Spine Wizard® Back Stretcher will not haunt your closet with the Back Rotato or the Shake Weight!
Now let me ask you one last question, easily the most important one to ponder:
CAN YOU IMAGINE YOURSELF FEELING GREAT AGAIN?
I surely hope your answer is yes!
Click here to learn more about the next step!